If you device is equipped with a front camera, you can use it to automatically wake-up the device when a move is detected.
This feature is only available in dashboard view.
Several options for this feature are available in the Dashboard view preferences:
- Wake-up with camera: to activate or not the feature
- Camera wake-up threshold: the "importance of the move" that has to be detected to wak-up the device (represented in number of pixels that should change)
- Camera wake-up debug mode: to help you defining proper value for above property. Can also help to debug if the wake-up does not work
WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the device. As such, we can not guarantee it will work with all tablets.
Moreover, the number of Android tablets available on the market being huge, we can not provide an exhaustive list of compatible devices.
Still, here are some working and not-working devices that our users have communicated:
Known compatible devices according to our user feedbacks
- Acer Iconia One
- Amazon Fire 7" (5th Generation
- Archos Arnova 7HG3
- Asus MemoPad ME301T
- Asus TF101
- Google Nexus 7 2013
- IT Works TM704
- Samsung/Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Storex ezeetab 804 (Threshold = 33876)
- Yarvik TAB07-100 Luna
Known incompatible devices according to our user feedbacks
- Arnova 101 G4
- Storex eZee'Tab707
- Tesco Hudl2
Please help us to improve those lists by commenting this article and by mentioning if the automatic wake-up works with your device.