When you contact ImperiHome's support, it happens that we ask you to send us your Vera's data so that we can try to diagnose your problem or support your particular configuration with plugins or so.
Here is how to get the data.
- You have to be on your local network
- Get your Vera's local IP address (if you don't know it, you can get it from your Vera's web interface in the "Setup" and then "Net & Wifi" tab). Let's say it's X.X.X.X
- Point your browser to this URL : http://X.X.X.X:3480/data_request?id=user_data2&output_format=json replacing the Xs with your Vera's IP address.
- You will get all the data in JSON format
- DOT NOT forget to obfuscate any private or confidential data that you would not want to send to us (for example IP cameras credentials, locations, etc...)
- Simply put the data into a text file and send it to us in an email attached to your response.
- (optinal) If your problem is related to DataMine graph integration, you could do the same for the datamine definition URL : http://X.X.X.X:3480/data_request?id=lr_dmList&output_format=json
That's all !