When you contact ImperiHome's support, it happens that we ask you to send us your Zipabox data so that we can try to diagnose your problem or support your particular configuration.
Here is how to get the data.
- You have to use the Zipato API
- In a browser, first login to the Zipato Web interface
- Then call the following URLs and record the JSON result in a dedicated file for each:
- (A) Rooms: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/rest/rooms/
- (B) Lights: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/rest/lights/
- (C) Meters: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/rest/meters/
- (D) Scenes: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/rest/scenes/
- (E) Sensors: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/rest/sensors/
- (F) Logs Old: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/rest/log/latest/
- (G) Logs New: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/v2/attributes/full?endpoint=true&clusterEndpoint=true&value=true&definition=true
- (H) Thermostats: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/rest/thermostats/
- DOT NOT forget to obfuscate any private or confidential data that you would not want to send to us (for example credentials, locations, etc...)
- Simply put the data in text files and send them to us in an email attached to your response.
That's all !