When you contact ImperiHome's support, it happens that we ask you to send us your Fibaro data so that we can try to diagnose your problem or support your particular configuration.
Here is how to get the data.
- You have to be connected on your local network where the Fibaro box is connected
- In a browser, first login to the Home Center Web interface
- Then call the following URLs and record the JSON result in a dedicated file for each:
- Devices: http://fibaro_local_ip_address/api/devices
- Rooms: http://fibaro_local_ip_address/api/rooms
- Scenes: http://fibaro_local_ip_address/api/scenes
- Users: http://fibaro_local_ip_address/api/users
- Last statuses: http://fibaro_local_ip_address/api/refreshStates?last=1
- DOT NOT forget to obfuscate any private or confidential data that you would not want to send to us (for example credentials, locations, etc...)
- Simply put the data in text files and send them to us in an email attached to your response.
That's all !